- 2 slices white bread, torn into pieces
- 500 g lamb mince
- 50 g feta cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup mint, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put bread in a small bowl and cover with cold water. Stand for 5 minutes then drain, and squeeze as much of the water as possible from the bread.
- Put the bread in a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients, mixing well to combine it all.
- Using wet hands form the mixture into 6 patties. Heat some oil in a large frying pan, and cook the patties for about 4 minutes on each side (or cooked to your liking).
- Serve in pitta breads.