Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Amazing!! Simple! So Yummy! Lamb stuffing in between two slices of eggplant, topped with a rosemary lemon butter sauce. Might be my new fav. recipe. It's easier than it looks and soo good.
- Slice eggplant thick and place in a strainer and salt generously let sit for one hour.
- combine lamb, stuffing, 1/4 teaspoon rosemary, 1 teaspoon powdered garlic, & egg in a medium bowl.
- make small burger patties and put them between two slices of eggplant
- pre-heat oven at broil at 450.
- Place EVOO on the bottom of cookie sheet and place sandwiches on the cookie sheet.
- Broil for 7 minute on each side.
- Place butter, fresh garlic, remaining rosemary and lemon juice in a small sauce pan and simmer of 5 min.
- combine water and flour mix till flours dissolved.
- add to sauce pan to thicken.
- pour sauce over sandwiches.