Lamb and Dates Skewers With Bacon
- Marinade: In a dish or a bag with hermetic seal, mix all ingredients of the marinade. Add lamb. Cover the dish or close the bag. Put in fridge 4 hours or overnight.
- Lamb Skewers: Preheat bbq to medium heat. Oil the grill.
- Roll bacon around each date. Set aside.
- Thread meat on skewers, alternating with dates, veggies and lemon.
- Grill the skewers about 4 minutes on each side or until desired cooking. Watch the cooking, because the marinade burn easily. Serve skewers on couscous and serve with sour cream.