1 hr 5 mins
This is a variation on hot and sour soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim off any excess fat from the lamb and discard.
- 2Thinly slice the lamb into small pieces.
- 3Put in a shallow dish and add the soy sauce, rice wine and sesame oil. Set aside to marinate for 25-30 minutes. Then discard the marinade.
- 4Halve the Cucumber piece lengthwise then cut into thin slices Diagonally.
- 5Bring the Chicken stock to a rolling boil in a wok.
- 6Add the lamb slices and stir to seperate. Bring back up to a boil then add the cucumber slices, vinegar and salt/pepper. Bring to a boil again and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lamb and Cucumber Soup
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.2
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 543.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar