Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a variation on hot and sour soup
Make and share this Lamb and Cucumber Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Trim off any excess fat from the lamb and discard.
- Thinly slice the lamb into small pieces.
- Put in a shallow dish and add the soy sauce, rice wine and sesame oil. Set aside to marinate for 25-30 minutes. Then discard the marinade.
- Halve the Cucumber piece lengthwise then cut into thin slices Diagonally.
- Bring the Chicken stock to a rolling boil in a wok.
- Add the lamb slices and stir to seperate. Bring back up to a boil then add the cucumber slices, vinegar and salt/pepper. Bring to a boil again and serve immediately.