Recipe by hard62
Lamb and apple have long been known as a perfect match, and this recipe is no exception.
- 500 g lamb, diced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 braeburn apple, peeled and sliced
- 420 g condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock or 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C Heat a dash of oil in a flameproof casserole dish. Add the diced Lamb pieces and brown over high heat. Remove from dish and set aside.
- Add the sliced onions and continue cooking until they start to soften. Add the apple slices and cook a further minute. Return the lamb to the pan.
- Stir in Condensed Tomato Soup with Diced Tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and stock. Bring to the boil. Add sage. Cover, transfer to oven and cook for 1 hour or until meat is tender.