This is a delicious family meal I learned to make from my Oma (grandmother). It's a traditional Indonesian meal. If you like coconut, you'll love this!
- Add chicken, onion, garlic, chicken bouillon to a soup pot.
- Add enough water to cover the chicken.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add Turmeric, Coriander, garlic salt (to taste) and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and let come to a boil.
- My Oma served this dish over white rice with a sliced hardboiled egg on top and fried onions.