Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Wonderful brunch dish served with fresh fruit, sitting dockside!.......
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) cansliced mushrooms
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
- 4 eggs
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on the pie crust.
- Layer the mushrooms over the cheese, then the onion rings.
- Beat the eggs and pour over the layers in the pie crust.
- The onion rings will rise to the top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50 minutes.
Wow, this was really good tasting. I made this quiche the night before it was to be served, and just warmed it up in the oven. I loved the combination of onions and mushrooms. The only change I made was the cheese. I used low fat cheese and it turned out great. I'm sure that it would be good cold too. I will use this one again.