Prep 2 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great "Quick Time" lunch or dinner.
- Place chops in shallow, rectangular container (plastic or glass, approx. 12 in x 6 in).
- Pour Italian Dressing and White Cooking Wine over chops.
- Let sit for an hour or a day, depending on how long you have to marinade the meat.
- When ready, pan fry chops on stove top in 12 in skillet with marinade over medium/med high heat until pork is thoroughly cooked (approx. 10-12 minutes).
- May need to add a splash of water to keep moist while cooking.