Recipe by Timothy H.
This will be the best perch you ever have tasted. The peanut oil must be kept at a constant temperature, not more than 375°F and not less than 340°F. Enjoy
- 4 lbs lake erie perch
- 4 cups drakes batter frying mix
- 6 (12 ounce) cans Budweiser beer
- 1 quart peanut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and pat dry perch.
- Place on paper towel.
- Mix 1 cup drakes batter with 1/2 cup of beer, (a little thicker than pancake batter).
- Dredge perch in batter, let sit for 5 minutes or so. This will attach the batter to the perch.
- Deep fry until golden brown.;.
- Enjoy and have a Bud!