- 1 kg skinless chicken (cut into pieces)
- 2 inches piece gingerroot (Adrak)
- 4 -5 green chilies (Hari Mirch, more or less may be used depending on taste preference)
- 2 teaspoons thymol seeds (Ajwain)
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds (Sufaid Zeera)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon (Pisi Dal Cheeni)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- red chili powder (Pisi Lal Mirch, to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind all of the ingredients and marinate chicken in them. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- In a pan of water cook marinated chicken until tender and until all of the water dries up.
- Then add some oil in it and fry it (you may also deep fry the chicken in oil).
- Serve hot with Nan, Raita, and Salad.