Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
I posted this for Zaar World Tour II. I actually had this for dinner at a neighbors house I loved it.
- 1 tablespoon dried yeast
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 -3 1⁄2 cups sifted flour
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 1 cup pine nuts
- Mix yeast with warm water, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add over the oil, sugar, salt and flour. Mix well.
- Knead the dough very well for 8-10 minutes. Put in a greased pan. Turn dough in pan, cover with a cloth and let stand in a warm place till double in size for 45 minutes.
- Mix the filling mixture together.
- Cut the dough into five portions. Roll each portion into a circle 1/2 inch thick.
- Spread the fillings over the five circles. Put into a greased pan and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or till slightly brown. Serve them with yoghurt as main dish.