Recipe by English_Rose
Why not try this refreshing twist on a barbeque classic with these delicious Lager Chicken Wings. They are fun, tasty and easy to prepare - just perfect for those lazy summer barbeques. If wings are not your thing, why not swap them for drumsticks, breast fillets or thighs – they make an equally tasty treat!
- 8 chicken wings (or drumsticks or breast fillets or thighs)
- 1 pint lager beer
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Spear the chicken wings onto a skewer. Place in a bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, arrange the chicken wings onto a baking sheet and pour over some of the marinade.
- Broil for 15-20 minutes, basting occasionally and turning once, until the meat on the bone is opaque.
- If using a barbecue, cook over a low heat for 20-30 minutes and baste occasionally. Check they are cooked throughout before serving.