Recipe by Redsie
a Cooking Light recipe!
Top Review by Tim964
Love this recipe. I make a big batch of the marinade when I'm going shopping then I add my chicken and freeze it. When the day comes that I want to grill the chicken, I simply defrost and grill the chicken. We really love it when the chicken gets a long soak in this marinade.
- 1 cup lager beer (such as Budweiser)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken; seal and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours, turning bag occasionally. Remove the chicken from bag; discard marinade.
- Prepare grill to medium-high.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until done.