Recipe by Lady MoM
A soothing, tasty and extremely quick meal. For us moms who are always on the go! Throw some rice in the rice cooker and some frozen veggies in a pot and there you have it--a full, super fast meal! With barely any prep time, you can do any last minute things while this is in the oven. Enjoy!
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 0.5 (4 -5 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse fillets and pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven. Lay Tin foil down to cover the entire area of a deep baking dish(or grease with pam). Lay fillets down so each has its own place. Salt and pepper fillets as desired.
- Mix Chicken bouillon with stewed tomatoes.
- Top fillets with stewed tomatoes and then with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 375°F.