Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A soothing, tasty and extremely quick meal. For us moms who are always on the go! Throw some rice in the rice cooker and some frozen veggies in a pot and there you have it--a full, super fast meal! With barely any prep time, you can do any last minute things while this is in the oven. Enjoy!
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 0.5 (4 -5 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- Rinse fillets and pat dry with paper towel. Preheat oven. Lay Tin foil down to cover the entire area of a deep baking dish(or grease with pam). Lay fillets down so each has its own place. Salt and pepper fillets as desired.
- Mix Chicken bouillon with stewed tomatoes.
- Top fillets with stewed tomatoes and then with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 375°F.
Very tasty! I used Italian stewed tomatoes and I was out of Mozzerella cheese so I used Parm. Yummy for sure! Thanks for sharing!
My husband loved it. I tried it with chicken also. It turned out great. My dad is a picky eater and he loved it. I initially tried this recipe a few weeks ago and it has become my husband's favorite. He asks for it atleast once a week.
My husband enjoyed it and my 3-year old PICKY PICKY eater even ate it. I serrved it with brown rice. Yummy!