Recipe by Lady MoM
If you are looking for something super quick with just a few ingredients in hand. This is a good recipe. Chicken breasts are super easy and quick to defrost, or if you prefer cut them frozen into strips and the cooking time isn't too much longer than suggested!
- 6 cups egg noodles
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 stalks celery
- 4 small tomatoes
- 2 green onions
- 2 tablespoons oil, separated
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄4 cup flour (add more if you wish but not too much)
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions, set aside.
- In a medium-large skillet heat on medium 1 Tbsp oil. Chop celery, tomatoes and green onions. Add to oil and fry about 5 minute till celery is tender-crisp. Remove and set aside and let cool!
- Place Chicken in second half of oil. Salt and pepper if desired. Brown in oil either side, about 5 min each. Add garlic and cover with lid. Continue cooking until no longer pink, 6-10 minute set aside and keep warm.
- Add chicken oxo and flour to vegetables, stir till smooth. Then add milk,paprika,seasoning salt, and pepper, stir and place in same skillet. heat to a soft boil stirring often. Reduce to simmer and add cooked noodles to sauce. Let stand about 2-5 minute Serve Hot with the chicken and a fresh green salad!