1/3 Photos of Ladyfingers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line two 17-inch-by-l2-by-r-inch baking sheets with baking parchment.
- 3Fit large pastry bag with a plain 1/2 inch round tube.
- 4Place egg whites in bowl of electric mixer and whip until soft peaks start to form.
- 5Slowly add 2 tablespoons of the sugar and continue to beat until stiff and glossy.
- 6Transfer to another bowl.
- 7Add yolks to mixer bowl and stir in remaining sugar.
- 8Whip until thick and very pale in color and remove bowl from stand.
- 9Sift flour and baking powder together onto a sheet of wax paper.
- 10Fold half the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.
- 11Fold in the flour, and then fold in the remaining egg whites.
- 12Transfer mixture to pastry bag and pipe out onto prepared baking sheet.
- 13Bake for 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ladyfingers
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.4
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 18.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g