1/1 Photo of Ladybugs on a Stick(--Tasty Dish--)
From Batter Up Kids: Delicious Desserts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Note: I found it easier to slice off a small section on the back of the strawberries (meaning from the stem to the bottom of the berry.) That way it will lay flat on the plate and easier to attach the chocolate chips. They won't be so wobbly. Ask an adult for help.
- 2HEAD: Place a grape on a toothpick or wooden skewer, sliding it all the way to the end of the stick.
- 3BODY: Next place the strawberry on the skewer, stem end first, and slide it down to touch the grape.
- 4SPOTS: Lay the ladybug down and carefully push the pointed ends of several chocolate chips (or dried currants) into the strawberry to make the ladybug's spots.
- 5PRESENTATION: Place several large lettuce leaves (or paper leaves or Easter grass) on a pretty platter. Arrange the ladybugs on the leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ladybugs on a Stick(--Tasty Dish--)
Serving Size: 1 (1656 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: