1/1 Photo of Ladybug C/O --Tasty Dish--
From apples-cherries.com. If you get sick eating peanut butter, please substitute another mortar such as cream cheese. Another substitute could be mini chocolate chips for the dried fruit. Mommy used a whole prune for her ladybug's head! [[Tee-hee!]]
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On lettuce leaf, place the half cored apple red peel side facing up.
- 2Place dried fruit on apple with small dabs of peanut butter.
- 3Use one whole grape for the ladybug's head. Slice a small slit off the end of the grape so it stands up straight.
- 4Cut up the remaining grapes into thin pieces to make the ladybug's feet and antennae. (You might need an adult to help you with this step).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ladybug C/O --Tasty Dish--
Serving Size: 1 (1255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: