1/1 Photo of Ladybug Appetizers
Cherry tomato quarters form the wings of these adorable little ladybugs. The delightful creatures are perched on crunchy crackers spread with a seasoned cream cheese mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped chives
- 1/8 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- black paste food coloring
- 36 butter flavored crackers
- 18 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 18 large pitted ripe olives
- 72 fresh chives, pieces (about 1-1/2 inches long)
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Add sour cream, chives, parsley and garlic salt; mix well.
- 3Place 1 tablespoon in a small plastic bag and tint black; set aside.
- 4Spread remaining cream cheese mixture on crackers.
- 5Arrange two tomato quarters on each for the ladybug wings.
- 6For heads, halve the olives widthwise; place one half on each cracker.
- 7Insert two chives into olives for antennae.
- 8Use tinted cream cheese mixture to pipe spots onto wings.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ladybug Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 175.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: