1/1 Photo of Lady Marmalade Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
A.M. Collins's Note:
A delicious treat that goes well at dinner parties. Adapted from a Seattle Times newspaper food section.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mustard, marmalade, jalapeno, lime juice and oil.
- 2If mixture isn't hot enough to your taste add a little cayenne pepper.
- 3Wash chicken and pat dry.
- 4Cut a pocket in the side of each breast and spoon in a little of the mustard sauce.
- 5Baste the tops of the chicken with the sauce.
- 6Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan.
- 7Bake in a preheated pan for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 8Baste once during the cooking time with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lady Marmalade Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.6
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 182.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 30.6 g