A delicious treat that goes well at dinner parties. Adapted from a Seattle Times newspaper food section.
- Combine mustard, marmalade, jalapeno, lime juice and oil.
- If mixture isn't hot enough to your taste add a little cayenne pepper.
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Cut a pocket in the side of each breast and spoon in a little of the mustard sauce.
- Baste the tops of the chicken with the sauce.
- Place chicken on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake in a preheated pan for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Baste once during the cooking time with the sauce.