1/5 Photos of Lady Grapefruit (--Tasty Dish--)
I found this idea off the website FamilyFun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the grapefruit in half. Then cut off a small slice on the bottom near the stem to make the grapefruit lie flat on a plate.
- 2Eyes: Cut both grapes in half and place on the grapefruit.
- 3Nose: Add the cherry between the two grape halves.
- 4Mouth: Place the apple slice (or other fruit of choice) underneath the cherry where the mouth would be.
- 5Hair: Place the grape cluster on the top of the grapefruit where the hair would be.
- 6Eat! Yummy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lady Grapefruit (--Tasty Dish--)
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g