1/8 Photos of Lady Fingers
Sam #3's Note:
Taken from Wonderful Ways to Prepare Italian Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg yolks until thick and light-yellow colored.
- 2Beat in almond extract.
- 3Beat egg whites until stiff.
- 4Continue beating adding salt and sugar, until whites are glossy and very stiff.
- 5Fold egg yolks into egg whites.
- 6Fold in sifted flour and baking powder.
- 7Drop batter by the tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet forming fingers about 1x3in.
- 8Bake in a 350F oven for 10 minutes.
- 9Remove from tray immediately and cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lady Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g