- 2 (170.09 g) package ladyfingers, split, separated
- 236.59 ml coffee, freshly brewed, room temperature, divided
- 226.79 g cream cheese (I use low-fat)
- 473.18 ml milk (I use skim)
- 2 (226.79 g) package instant vanilla pudding (I use FF and Sugar Free)
- 226.79 g Cool Whip, divided (I use lite)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush sides of ladyfingers with about 1/4 cup of coffee.
- Place ladyfingers on bottom and up side of 2 quart serving bowl.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup coffee in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk until blended.
- Gently stir in 1/2 of the coolwhip.
- Spoon into prepared bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until set to serve.
- Top with remaining coolwhip.