Put this in a pretty trifle type bowl or something clear to see the lady fingers all lined up.
Make and share this Lady Finger Mocha Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Brush sides of ladyfingers with about 1/4 cup of coffee.
- Place ladyfingers on bottom and up side of 2 quart serving bowl.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup coffee in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk until blended.
- Gently stir in 1/2 of the coolwhip.
- Spoon into prepared bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until set to serve.
- Top with remaining coolwhip.