1/1 Photo of Lady Finger Mocha Dessert
1 hr 20 mins
Put this in a pretty trifle type bowl or something clear to see the lady fingers all lined up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush sides of ladyfingers with about 1/4 cup of coffee.
- 2Place ladyfingers on bottom and up side of 2 quart serving bowl.
- 3Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup coffee in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- 4Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- 5Add pudding mixes.
- 6Beat with wire whisk until blended.
- 7Gently stir in 1/2 of the coolwhip.
- 8Spoon into prepared bowl.
- 10Refrigerate 1 hour or until set to serve.
- 11Top with remaining coolwhip.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lady Finger Mocha Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.9 mg
- Sodium 378.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g