Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Put this in a pretty trifle type bowl or something clear to see the lady fingers all lined up.
Make and share this Lady Finger Mocha Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split, separated
- 1 cup coffee, freshly brewed, room temperature, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese (I use low-fat)
- 2 cups milk (I use skim)
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding (I use FF and Sugar Free)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, divided (I use lite)
- Brush sides of ladyfingers with about 1/4 cup of coffee.
- Place ladyfingers on bottom and up side of 2 quart serving bowl.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup coffee in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk until blended.
- Gently stir in 1/2 of the coolwhip.
- Spoon into prepared bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until set to serve.
- Top with remaining coolwhip.
Made this for my office christmas party and everyone loved it! Great recipe!!
wonderful easy dessert and big on taste, this would be lovely to serve at a dinner get together, we loved this, thank you Barista!
WOW! This was sooo easy and sooo good. Everyone at work loved it and asked for the recipe. Thanks for a great dish I will make again soon.