- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split, separated
- 1 cup coffee, freshly brewed, room temperature, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese (I use low-fat)
- 2 cups milk (I use skim)
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding (I use FF and Sugar Free)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, divided (I use lite)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush sides of ladyfingers with about 1/4 cup of coffee.
- Place ladyfingers on bottom and up side of 2 quart serving bowl.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup coffee in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk until smooth.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk until blended.
- Gently stir in 1/2 of the coolwhip.
- Spoon into prepared bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until set to serve.
- Top with remaining coolwhip.