Prep 24 mins
Cook 0 mins
Prep time includes chilling time.Any kind of nuts can be used.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 5 eggs
- 5 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 3 (3 ounce) packagesplain ladyfingers
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Seperate eggs.
- Add bourbon to yolks and beat well.
- Add egg mixture to creamed butter and sugar.
- Add nuts.
- Beat egg whites and gently fold in above mixture.
- Line bottom and sides of a spring mold pan (9 inch with hole) with lady finger halves.
- Pour in mixture.
- Cover top with halves of lady fingers.
- Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Prior to serving,remove from pan and ice with whipped cream that has been whipped with 2 tsp sugar.