Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had got a good deal on store bought lady fingers snack cakes and wanted to do something special with them so came up with this....
- 36 ladyfingers
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 -2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla pudding, 3 cup size box
- Mix softened cream cheese, powdered sugar together, start with just one cup of powder sugar and add more if needed, add the juice of the crushed pineapple and about 1 tablespoon of the pineapple, mix well and set aside.
- Mix pudding as package directs in separate bowl and set aside.
- Take 2 lady fingers at a time and spread the middle of one with about 1/2 teaspoon or more of cream cheese mixture and top with second lady finger, continue this till all the lady fingers are used.
- In a loaf pan or square dish put 1/3 of the pudding.
- Top with 8 of the lady fingers. spoon more of the cream cheese mixture on top and sprinkle 1/2 the crushed pineapple.
- Spoon 1/3 pudding on top and repeat with the lady fingers, cream mixture and pineapple.
- Put remaining 1/3 pudding on and top with remaining lady fingers.
- My husband said this was wonderful but bananas would make it better so instead of just pineapple try adding some bananas when you put on the pineapple.
- Oh, refrigerate 1 hour before serving and any leftover. Really good. enjoy!