Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a great layered drink using Amarula and Butterscotch Schnapps. Similar to a "butter baby"
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 ounce godiva chocolate liqueur
- Layer the Butterscotch Schnapps first as it is heavier.
- Then top with Godiva then Amarula Cream Liqueur.
- Tips to layered shot: pour slowly, barely dribble the liqueurs into your glass.
- Start with your first liqueur and pour it into your glass, now take your spoon and place the tip of the spoon very close to your first liqueur, now carefully and slowly pour in your second liqueur over the back of the spoon.
I loved this shot! Layering the alchohols can be tricky, but it is well worth it.
Fabulous!!! I used up the last of my Amarula for this shot and wished I had more after, because I wanted a second one!!! I used Buttershots and Godiva Chocolate Liqueur. Love this shot! Thanks V!!!!
So good. I'm stronger than my Mommy (MommyDiva for PAC). Cause it's strong and I can stand it :P The taste is so good. Sweet and strong. Thanks V :)