1/3 Photos of Lady Bee
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is a great layered drink using Amarula and Butterscotch Schnapps. Similar to a "butter baby"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces Amarula cream liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 ounce godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1Layer the Butterscotch Schnapps first as it is heavier.
- 2Then top with Godiva then Amarula Cream Liqueur.
- 3Tips to layered shot: pour slowly, barely dribble the liqueurs into your glass.
- 4Start with your first liqueur and pour it into your glass, now take your spoon and place the tip of the spoon very close to your first liqueur, now carefully and slowly pour in your second liqueur over the back of the spoon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lady Bee
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Amarula cream liqueur