Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use to fill the Lady Baltimore Cake (silver cake- i.e. two round basic white layers). Enough to fill two 9-inch layers. Frost top and sides with Pink Mountain Cream Frosting (White Mountain Cream Frosting). From Family Circle All-Time Baking Favorites.
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup dried fig, cut-up
- 1⁄3 cup raisins, chopped
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1 1⁄2 cups pink mountain cream frosting (see White Mountain Cream Frosting)
- Combine pecans, figs, raisins, cherries and orange rind in a medium-size bowl; toss to mix well.
- Fold in Pink Mountain Cream Frosting until well blended.
- Fills two 9-inch layers.