A nice savoury cookie that goes well with almost any kind of soup; especially with a tomato based soup or with an autumn vegetable soup. Use fresh parmesan; do not use pre-grated parmesan in a can! If you do not like cumin, you can substitute dried thyme or rosemary.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Gently combine all the ingredients.
- Cover a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Place a level tablespoon of the mixture into the baking sheet. Pat down to make a 3-inch disc. Repeat with the remaining mixture making sure to space the discs at least 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling, melted, and the crisps are golden brown in colour.
- If the crisps are under-baked, the texture is chewy. If the crisps are over-baked, the cheese will taste bitter, so be sure to watch them closely.