1/2 Photos of Lacy Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
Another recipe from 500 Cookies, Bars & Squares
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2/3 cup butter or 2/3 cup margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Line cookie sheet with buttered foil.
- 3Mix flour and oats together in a medium bowl.
- 4In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugar and corn syrup.
- 5Add milk to the butter mixture and mix well.
- 6Stir in the flour mixture and mix well.
- 7Drop batter by level teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 8Press each cookie slightly with the back of a fork or spoon.
- 9Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies have spread and are browned around the edges.
- 10Immediately transfer the foil and cookies to a wire rack.
- 11Peel cookies off foil after they've cooled.
- 12Now spread a thin layer of semi-sweet chocolate on the bottom of 1/4 of the cookies and white chocolate on 1/4 of the cookies.
- 13Top each with the bottom side of the remaining cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lacy Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1073 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.4 mg
- Sodium 54.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g