This cookie comes out crisp and is great served with ice cream or sherbet, or just on its own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter, brown sugar and corn syrup together in medium saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- 3Add oats and flour, stirring until smooth.
- 4Line baking shets with parchment paper or greased aluminum foil.
- 5Drop mixture by 1 tsp, leaving room for spreading.
- 6(They DO spread a lot!).
- 7Bake at 375 for 5- 8 minutes, or until golden.
- 8Cool until set before removing from tray.
- 9Store in covered container in cool place for several weeks.
- 10(If they last that long).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lacy Oatmeal Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 85
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: