Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 5 cups cooked mashed sweet potatoes or 5 cups yams
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup lactaid eggnog
- 1⁄2 cup lactaid lactose-free milk
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
FOR TH TOPPING
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 2 quart casserole.
- Combine sweet potatoes, eggs, eggnog, milk, granulated sugar, vanilla and salt, mixing well until blended. Spoon into prepared casserole.
- Combine flour, brown sugar and nutmeg; cut in butter then stir in nuts. Sprinkle over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until top is crispy.
- Servings: 8.