Recipe by love4culinary
This is a nice fruit snack for a hot evening. I really enjoy it! Being lactose intollerant, it is nice to be able to enjoy lactose free milk! Prep time is how long it should be cooled. If you want it really cold, refrigerate over night. ENJOY!!
Top Review by Kree
This is a delicious and healthy snack! I've eaten bananas in milk for years, but never thought to try it with peaches. As a peach lover, this was a great revelation! I actually had to use vanilla soy milk, because even lactose-free milk bothers me sometimes, and as a result I used slightly less sugar. I ended up pouring in almost all the peach juice, and it really hit the spot! Thanks for a great snack, Angela!
- 1 can natural peaches in juice (or light syrup if you wish for it to be sweeter)
- 1 1⁄2 cups lactaid lactose-free milk or 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk (NOT FAT FREE; Equivalent to Whole milk)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put milk in microwaveable bowl (large enough to add rest of ingredients).
- Add sugar to milk and microwave 40 seconds.
- Microwave additional 40 seconds.
- Add peaches to milk mixture, and then slowly stir in the juice from the can.
- You may or may not want to add all of the juice.
- Its a good idea to taste as you go along for sweetness.
- Refrigerate until nice and cold.