Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an almost vegan cheesecake. You could substitute the Lactaid milk with light soy milk. A healthy, low fat, low calorie cheesecake.
- 6 ounces keebler reduced-fat pie crusts
- 1 (12 ounce) package soft tofu
- 1⁄2 cup lactaid calcium-fortified lactose-free skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a blender, combine tofu, milk, vanilla and syrup. Blend until smooth and pour into crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool. Refrigerate until chilled.
mmm this is good.. made it today.. with a couple of slight changes.. used vanilla soy milk.. and put some vegan lemon curd on top.. and used a slightly dif crust mmm mmm the non vegans even liked it :)