1 hr 20 mins
Chef #1165043's Note:
This is a variation of Noel Trujillo's Lactation Cookies recipe. I try not to eat much sugar so I subbed a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 cup Smart Balance Omega Plus
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups king arthur unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons brewer's yeast
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Mix the flaxseed meal and water and let sit for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3Beat Smart Balance Omega Plus butter.
- 4Add sugar and brown sugar and beat well.
- 5Add eggs and beat well.
- 6Add flaxseed mix and vanilla. Beat well.
- 7Sift together flour, brewer's yeast, baking soda, and salt.
- 8Add dry ingredients to butter mix. Mix with a spoon.
- 9Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- 10Scoop onto baking sheet.
- 11Bake for 12 minutes.
- 12Cool on cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lactation Cookies (Low Sugar)
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 100.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: