Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chocolate chip, oatmeal cookies with a hint of peanut butter flavor that helps boost a nursing mother's milk supply in a natural way. Don't worry, these are good for everyone as they are good for your heart.
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2 Mix the flaxseed meal and water and let sit for about 4 minutes.
- 3 Beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar well.
- 4 Add egg beaters and mix well.
- 5 Add flaxseed mix and vanilla, beat well.
- 6 Sift together flour, brewers yeast, baking soda, and salt.
- 7 Add dry ingredients to butter mix.
- 8 Stir in oats and chips.
- 9 Scoop onto greased baking sheet.
- 10 Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- 11 Let set for a couple minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.