Chocolate chip, oatmeal cookies with a hint of peanut butter flavor that helps boost a nursing mother's milk supply in a natural way. Don't worry, these are good for everyone as they are good for your heart.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 Preheat oven to 350°.
- 22 Mix the flaxseed meal and water and let sit for about 4 minutes.
- 33 Beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar well.
- 44 Add egg beaters and mix well.
- 55 Add flaxseed mix and vanilla, beat well.
- 66 Sift together flour, brewers yeast, baking soda, and salt.
- 77 Add dry ingredients to butter mix.
- 88 Stir in oats and chips.
- 99 Scoop onto greased baking sheet.
- 1010 Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- 1111 Let set for a couple minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lactation Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.3
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 147.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute