Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
It's from Kosher By Design: Short on Time by Susie Fishbein. I saw it in June/July 2007 Hadassah magazine. Putting this here for another day! Sounds great.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place soy sauce and sugar in a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the ginger, garlic and whiskey.
- Reduce heat low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put half this sauce in a container to drizzle over the fish after it is cooked. The sauce can be made in advance and reheated.
- Brush a broiling pan with olive oil. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Place the fillets on the prepared pan and sprinkle each with one tablespoons of pineapple over each fillet.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes, until salmon is pink and slightly firm to the touch. *Note, if you like your salmon cooked rare, cook for only 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle with reserved sauce before serving.