Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
These are yummy! If you like garlic, feel free to add some to spice them up a little.
Make and share this Lacquered Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cut off wing tips and throw away. Cut wings into 2 pieces.
- Place wings in a shallow roasting pan.
- Mix together the soy sauce and the sugar. Toss wings in this mixture and allow to marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn over, baste and cook another 30 minutes. Turn again and cook an additional 15 minutes.
- These need to be watched carefully and basted often so that they don't burn.
Very Yummy!!! i did add about a half tablespoon chopped garlic and substituted boneless chicken thighs. The whole family enjoyed them. I will definitely make them again.
I used this recipe on chicken breast tenders and it was tasty. Im sure the wings would be great.
Very very tasty. I didn't bake them quite as long as the recipe calls for as they were getting quite well done. This is a simple easy recipe that I really enjoyed Thanks Lvs2Cook for posting it