Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Special Occasion sugar cookies with a unique twist of flavor
Make and share this Lacis (Laci Peterson) Lavender Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Beat egg and blend into the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the lavender flowers and the flour.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove cookies to cooling racks, and sprinkle with decorative sugar and additional lavender flowers if desired.
I absolutely love these cookies! They're quick and easy to make, and the lavender adds a bit of a spicy sweetness to them that is unique. The only change I've made so far was to double the amount of flowers and grind them down first, because I have the good luck of biting into stem bits.