Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and tasty cookie treat.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 egg, beatten
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring (extract)
- 1 1⁄3 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄3 cups instant potato flakes
- Cream sugar and margarine Add beaten egg and coconut flavoring.
- Mix dry ingredients in well.
- Drop by tablespoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350.
- Careful not to overbake, just till golden not browned.
- Remove to rack to cool.
When I made these cookies I did not use coconut flavoring, I used vanilla. So I did not expect them to taste like coconut cookies. I gave some to my son and some of my co-workers. They did not believe it was not any coconut in them. This recipe is a keeper for all of us. We"ll be making them a lot. Thanks HDMac for posting. Dee from Bmore