Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Add spices to the taste of your fsvorite BBQ sauce. The added spices aren't absolutely necassary, but they definately add a fresh kick. Happy Labor Day.
- Whisk eggs briskly in a large bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for cheese and butter. Continue to whisk until well blended.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook -- stirring frequently until eggs are scrambled and cooked through.
- Remove from heat, and sprinkle with cheese over the top. Let stand for a minute to melt cheese, then serve immediately.
Very good breakfast. Lots of flavour. I prefer it without garlic. So quick to prepare.