Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Add spices to the taste of your fsvorite BBQ sauce. The added spices aren't absolutely necassary, but they definately add a fresh kick. Happy Labor Day.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Whisk eggs briskly in a large bowl.
- Add all ingredients except for cheese and butter. Continue to whisk until well blended.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook -- stirring frequently until eggs are scrambled and cooked through.
- Remove from heat, and sprinkle with cheese over the top. Let stand for a minute to melt cheese, then serve immediately.
Very good breakfast. Lots of flavour. I prefer it without garlic. So quick to prepare.