I couldn't find any Greek yogurt within many, many miles, so I decided to make my own (I will post the recipe) and in the meantime, just use regular yogurt in the hopes it would be close enough. I made a third of the recipe since I needed to reserve 1 cup of the yogurt for a starter in the other experiment but still had most of a quart of the mixture before I hung it to set. BOY, was I amazed at how much it shrunk in the process! My final yield was closer to 8 ounces of fragrant, tasty cheese balls. I'm working on the "made" batch now, and will see if there is a significant difference. I also think I may stir in some finely chopped sun- dried tomatoes or other things into some portions to try. This was terrific and I thank you for sharing!