Labna-Stuffed Zucchini Flowers
- To make the labna mix oil and yoghurt. Place in a strainer lined with muslin or clean tea towel. Place this over a bowl and leave in fridge for 2 days.
- Remove from cloth and mix with raisins, nuts and parsley and season with salt & pepper.
- Remove stamens from flowers. Put labna in piping bag and pipe gently into the flowers.
- Mix flour with beer to make a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Dip flowers in batter and fry until just golden brown.
- Only dip in batter just before frying. The batter should only just cover the flowers and you should still be able to see the flower through the batter.