Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This wonderful breakfast dish goes well with Arabic pita bread. Enjoy!
- 4 cups yogurt
- 1⁄4 lemon, rind of, very finely grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- olive oil, as required
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything together in a bowl, except the olive oil and then transfer the mixture to a cloth bag.
- Hang it over a sink or another large pot to collect the liquid.
- Allow it to drip for 4 days continuously.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls.
- Transfer to a clean jar.
- Pour in enough olive oil to cover all the prepared balls.
- Store and use as needed.