Prep 20 mins
Cook 96 hrs
This wonderful breakfast dish goes well with Arabic pita bread. Enjoy!
Make and share this Labana (Yogurt Cheese Balls) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix everything together in a bowl, except the olive oil and then transfer the mixture to a cloth bag.
- Hang it over a sink or another large pot to collect the liquid.
- Allow it to drip for 4 days continuously.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls.
- Transfer to a clean jar.
- Pour in enough olive oil to cover all the prepared balls.
- Store and use as needed.