- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Cointreau liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 cup chilled Brut champagne
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix lime juice, Cointreau, and cranberry juice in a pitcher; chill, covered, for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Moisten rim of champagne flutes with water and dip it into a saucer of superfine sugar to coat.
- Divide juice mixture among flutes and add ½ cup champagne to each; stir once gently.
- Garnish with fresh orange wheel or a fresh cherry.