- 2 tablespoons low-fat olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 scallions or 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 12 ounces lobster meat, cooked chilled cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 top-cut whole wheat hot dog buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, scallion, lemon juice and dill. With a rubber spatula, fold in lobster and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until needed. (Mixture may be prepared in advance and refrigerated overnight.).
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Place buns on a baking sheet and toast for 4 to 6 minutes or until light golden brown. Scoop lobster mixture into buns, dividing evenly. Serve immediately.