1/1 Photo of La Salade Cote Cap Verte ( Chopped Egg Salad)
The influence of French food in Senegal is unmistakable, yet Senegalese food has a quality of its own, with dishes from many other parts of the world and other parts of Africa incorporated into the cuisine. This Senegalese dish may be used either as an appetizer or as a salad. Posted for ZWT 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 cups salad greens, such as leaf lettuce, spinach, watercress, romaine, cut in coarse chunks
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1Arrange greens in mounds on 6- to 7-inch salad plates.
- 2Sprinkle eggs heavily over the mound of greens.
- 3Combine dressing ingredients in a jar& shake thoroughly.
- 4Serve dressing separately.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for La Salade Cote Cap Verte ( Chopped Egg Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.7
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 141.3 mg
- Sodium 436.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: