Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy to make and tastes wonderful!
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped semisweet baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon orange-flavored liqueur
- 3⁄4 cup hot freshly brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon thawed whipped topping (COOL WHIP)
- Add chocolate and liqueur to hot coffee; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Top with the whipped topping.
This certainly is easy to make and delicious too. It would make a great dessert coffee for guests. I really like the combination of chocolate and orange with the coffee. Followed your recipe exactly except I used real whipped cream instead of Cool Whip. Thanks for sharing.