Recipe by Steve P.
Delicious version of a traditional favorite
Top Review by Luby Luby Luby
I made this for Thanksgiving and it was delicious. It had just the right amount of sweetness and very creamy. It may have been my oven but I had to cook it longer than 45 minutes - probably another 15 minutes total.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 lb) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup heavy cream, plus some (to garnish, if desired)
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 inch) unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine pumpkin and corn syrup.
- Mix into dry ingredients.
- Add cream and eggs; mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture in an unbaked, 10-inch pie shell.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Cool and serve with fresh whipped cream.